...penulis boleh membuat aduan kepada pihak berkuasa jika mendapati hasil tulisan mereka diperdagangkan tanpa kebenaran. ia dilihat sebagai mencuri harta intelek...


Sunday, October 25, 2009

...konSeNtRasi iTu PeNtinG ya...

....mode : reaLLy damn buSy right now....
...puNca : FiNal exam this wEEk...reaLLy give me A headache...yoSH~

...so doN`t buzz me....coz i don`t care people surrounding me...and i have to struggle and study hard for all subject to make my pointer perform great....soRRy if i didn`t ignore u...coz my final exam is more important than the other things include u...sorry to say that...all of this is for my future...coz u didn`t enough for promise me a great liFe in futuRe...clear rigth??? ok thankz buddy...hohoho! if u don`t like it juz back off...i already tired with your attitude...hahaha! (-.-")v

No comments: