...penulis boleh membuat aduan kepada pihak berkuasa jika mendapati hasil tulisan mereka diperdagangkan tanpa kebenaran. ia dilihat sebagai mencuri harta intelek...


Thursday, March 25, 2010

...satu tragedi...



...hurm..kisah nyer bermula semalam...

...semalamnyer citer xsempat nk gtau semalam...
...sebabnyer aku kemurungan...kesedihan...kemarahan yang meluap-luap!!!
...berapi!!! PANAS!!! HANGAT!!! KEBENGANGAN!!! terus menguasai diri...

...cewah~ ayat nk mantap hahaha~
...hahaha~ apa pun aku memang sakit hati semalam...
...terase nak mencaru-carut jer!!!!
...reAlly fucking damm shit!!! puntet pintat tenan!!!
...@%^@#$^&***&^%$##$%%%$#@&&^#!!!...
...tettTTT!!! tetTTT! (mcm lam cter melodi selalu tu...haha)
...ok sebab dan puncanyer???
...meh kiter story-story disini...
...ah! aku xpeduli!!!
...do i care???
...none of ur bussiness if me still want to go on wif the story...
...coz no one think about me or care how i felt yesterday!
...yesterday at DKU have a big and scary presentation were held..
...the time is already come...
...and this are what my cozmate have been waiting for...
...ok the truely is yes! i`ve a little bit nervous and scared that day...
...coz my group also include in the presentation that day...
...and we are the last group to present...

...

...waiting...

...keep waiting...

...and still keep waiting...

...until reach our turn...

...

...all our group members be prepare and get ready for presentation...
...a bad moment for me is i`m the last person going to present the 3rd last slide...
...unexpectedly...
...when reach my turn...
...i could`nt present it...
...i`m totally upset and really mad!!!
...want to know why????
...BIG THANKZ TO MY GROUP cOZ COOPERATED IN THIS PRESENTATION!!!
...until...
...TIME UPS!!!
...15 minutes just gone like that without me!!! haven finish present my slide...
...not just NOT FINISH yet BUT...

...NOT STARTING YET!!!
...really not very statisfied!!!

...T..T sob...sob...

...i only have 3 slide for present it and i`ve work hard created my slide became short and so simple to make easier for my group...
...but what i get is just nothing!!! JUST NOTHING!!!
...and miss really strict and never want to consider me or give me another chance...
...while the others get high score for their presentation...
...but me....hurm....don`t no what want to say anymore...
...speechless.. -..-"
...for question and answer also still want to fight and don`t want give me a chance to answer it...
...heelllooo!!!!
...please!!! consider me as ur team members ok...
...i also need credit!!!
...plz lah...
...don`t become too selfish ok...
...i`m a human not monster or mutan even animal or RUBISH here!!!
...after that presentation i feel really down and lost...
...huh~~~
...don`t no why...
...i really wish may Allah bless all my friends and change them to be a kind person and leave their bad behaviour!!!
...vanish their selfish in theirself!!!

...lalalala~ today really heartless... -..-"



No comments: