...penulis boleh membuat aduan kepada pihak berkuasa jika mendapati hasil tulisan mereka diperdagangkan tanpa kebenaran. ia dilihat sebagai mencuri harta intelek...


Monday, August 30, 2010

...a gift from someone...urrghhh~


...PLEZ!!! STOP!!! STOP IT OK!!!
...STOP asking me whether i`m ok or not...
...it`s u the REASON why it happen ok...
...a better and good friends never done this toward his/her friends...
...seriously both of u make me feel really annoying... ok...
...i`m sorry to say this..i can`t face it anymore...
..it seem really hard to me to accept it...
...coz it really me make shock and pain deep inside of myself...
...u guys really hurt me...
...for u i`m so sorry coz never face with u or try to talk...or solve this problems...
...i can`t coz i know it could not be more better but more worst and disaster...
...let me take time to cure myself ok...
...juz give me time...
but so sorry coz i couldn`t promise will forget what happen or give forgiveness to both of u...
...maybe others easy for them but for me it really hard...
...it all about my heart...how i feel...myself...
...so sorry... T..T

No comments: