...penulis boleh membuat aduan kepada pihak berkuasa jika mendapati hasil tulisan mereka diperdagangkan tanpa kebenaran. ia dilihat sebagai mencuri harta intelek...


Tuesday, May 17, 2016

when it was called in the past.

Assalammualaykum.


when it was called the past, is past. let it bygone be bygone. Am I right? this story was happened long time a go and I seriously forgotten about it. haha! so after so many ages I didn't log in into my blog suddenly I saw a comment was moderating wait for publish or delete. Then, I opened the comment and what make me full of surprise are it came from the one I wrote a post about him. hahahah! and you know almost 2 years I didn't read the comment. *rolling*


you see, I wrote this entry on Aug 14, 2009, it's about 7 years ago


he left a comment on March 4, on 2014. does he saw the date of the post? Oomaigad. he took for 6 years to realized what am I wrote about him haha! *seriously it's funny dude~ 


so many ages after he dumped me he left a comment just because of that post. Long time ago  I read again my post and I felt like what am I wrote? so immature writing haha~ *laughing of loud*  silly of me. time will pass and people will changed. and yes~ am totally changing. am not like the old ezazura am the new one. hallo it's in millennium era ok already 2016?!! hellyeaw~ how can I remembered bad moment happened in past few years, for me it doesn't make any sense towards me. huh?!



To him, I want to apologize for all the mistakes that have between us. From my side I've forgiven him for all the mistake he did to me. I just took it as "ujian/dugaan" from Allah to turn me into the best person who can rise our iman and know that everything in dunya it's not belong to us. :" )


P/S: I think I should do big cleaning on my post from past few years.

sekian, xoxo~



No comments: